Abaixo está uma lista de recursos de infraestrutura (grátis) para o seu projeto de Homelab. Alguns recursos podem até ser usados em seus projetos do dia-a-dia em sua empresa.
- Nexenta Community Edition: Turn bare metal equipment into a fully functional NAS. 18TB limit on the community edition would be fine for most (all?) SMBs.
- FreeNAS: A very solid open source project with years off support and development behind it.
- NAS4Free: I haven’t used it, looks similar to FreeNAS without the name recognition, its still being maintained.
- FalconStor Virtual SAN appliance: Missing some features (snapshots and HA) but yet another storage solution.
- QuadStor: An open source application to turn a linux VM or physical machine into a very fully features storage appliance. I really need to get this in my lab. HA, Dedup, VAAI!
- UberAlign: A utility from Nicholas Weaver (@lynxbat) to help fix alignment issues for VMs.